The LPF Group is a historic partner of Snecma (Safran).
The Group is working on many civil and military engine programs (GE, CFM, Snecma).
The LPF Group is one of the leaders on the Ø1200 max. small- and medium-size segment.
- Turning of inconel and stainless steel parts from forged blanks.
- Full control of special processes: electro-erosion, brasing, abradable deposit, thermal treatment.
- Development of forged and cast blanks providing savings in machining costs while complying with customer technical requirements.
We manufacture spare parts for engine programmes that are no longer in series production, notably in the military field. We draw on experienced suppliers with whom we requalify the processes.
- Tailor made according to specific requirements,
- Support and maintenance,
- Follow-up and optimisation of mature production items,
- Control and archiving of technical publications.