We manufacture small- and medium-size structural parts as well as mechanical assemblies for airframers and aerostructure manufacturers.
Prime partner of Airbus Helicopters, who we support during the development phases, notably by manufacturing prototype and pre-series production parts (X4). We are also present on the new Airbus A350 and A320 Neo airplane programmes.
Our Auterive site, close to Toulouse, has a unit dedicated to prototyping and urgent requirements.
Series production manufacturing is distributed within the Group according to customer locations and the products. Thus our Casablanca site delivers parts locally (Bombardier and Sogerma) but also to Airbus level 1 suppliers located in France (Aérolia, CCA, DAHER). The same applies to our Warsaw unit which supplies Airbus Military in situ.
- Machining from solid, development of castings.
- Milling capacity up to 2500 mm.
Design and manufacture of tools intended for production and maintenance (GSE) but also for helicopter operators (catalogue products).
- Tools for sheet metal work and mechanical engineering;
- Aeronautical welding, epoxy paint;
- Welded structure, trolley, turning-over tools, slinging systems;
- Integration assistance on customer's site.